23rd Asian International Sugar Conference
The Laguna Resort & Spa, Bali, Indonesia
10/31/2017 to 11/02/2017
Now into its 23rd year, IBC's Asia International Sugar Conference (AISC) has established itself as the preferred annual meeting point for sugar industry players in Asia. It remains the ONLY conference with a comprehensive focus on trade, investment and technology, and provides excellent partnership opportunities with Asian players.
Get updates on trade, demand / supply scenarios, country updates, tech trends in production and refining, and upcoming initiatives on sustainability!
- World Sugar Markets - Putting supply and demand in perspective
- Indonesia Sugar Millers’ Dialogue - Improving national sugar production targets and competitiveness in global sugar markets
- Production and Refining - Efficiencies, Technology Applications and Case Studies
- Sugar Price - Trends, Projections and medium term outlook
- Cane Management and Sustainability - And learning from best practice in other sectors
- Sugar Trade Panel - Growth hot spots, and market strategies
*Only for Sugar Online Subscribers: Quote P51505SOL for 10% off normal conference rates!
Need help? Contact our Customer Service & Booking Hotlines
Telephone: +65 6508 2401
Fax: +65 6508 2407